According to the National Fire Protection Association...
- An estimated $10.7 million in property damage occurred as a result of fire.
- An estimated $6.9 million resulted loss occurred in residential properties.
- Every 20 seconds, a fire department responds to a fire somewhere in the nation.
- 74% of all reported home fire deaths resulted from fires in homes with either no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms. We can install monitored fire alarm systems to cover any home or business.
- Experts report that you can reduce your risk of dying in a home fire by half, simply by having a working fire alarm system in their homes.
Visit the National Fire Protection Association: www.nfpa.org