Keep intruders where they belong; outside your home or business! A home security alarm system provides protection for your personal property and family....
Installing superior perimeter protection is a first line of defense of that system. Such a system can:
- Supervise doors, windows, motion detectors, and other spaces within your home or business for break-ins.
- It can even supervise the outdoor perimeter of your property for intrusions.
- Upon an event, the system reports to our central monitoring station where, we will then notify your local police department.
This is especially important when you are home sleeping; or day and night when you’re home alone or with your loved ones.
US Dept. of Justice Statistics
According to the US Dept. of Justice...
- There are an estimated 2,154,126 annual burglaries. 28% of those have at least one person home. 49% have 2-3 people home. (2010, pg 2, 12)
- 23% of households fall victim to burglary (2010, page 3)
- The work place is the scene of almost 1.7 million violent crimes each year.